Entry Fee: $0.50 per entry (entries unlimited)
Prize Money: 1st-$2.50, 2nd-2.00, 3rd-$1.50
HIGH POINT: Rosette and $150 Gift Basket
- BERNARDIN GIFT PACK COMPETITION Class 66 - $20 Gift Certificate, 2nd 10, 3rd $5
- BERNARDIN BEST OF SHOW HOME CANNING AWARD - WL Harvest Fairs "Best Home Canner" is awarded to High Points in Section G - 1st $30 Gift Certificate, 2nd $15, 3rd $7.50
- BERNARDIN BEST JAM AWARD - Class 24, Raspberry, entry must include proof of purchase Bernardin pectin package including UPC bar, 1st $20 Gift Certificate, 2nd $10, 3rd $5
- All fruit, vegetables, meat, fish, pickle and relish entries must be in commercial canning jars ie: Kerr, Mason, Bernardin, Ball, etc.
- All jams and jellies must be in commercial pint or half pint jars, or jam/jelly jars. Do not remove wax or sealer lid. All jams and jellies must be sealed or they will not be judged.
- Use new lids and rings. Leave rings on. Entries must be correctly labeled, including full date processed. Labels must not display any personal names.
SCORE CARD FOR CANNED FOOD: Must achieve 75% or above to receive a ribbon.