Entry Fee: $1.00 per entry (entries unlimited)
Prize Money: 1st-$5.00, 2nd-$3.00, 3rd-$2.00
SPECIAL PRIZES: Rosette for Best in Show
JUDGING TIMES: Closed to the public, Friday, September 7, 2018 at 6:00 pm
SPECIAL COMPETITIONS: $25 Gift Card for best educational display using live purebred animals, minimum three animals.
- Unlimited number of entries.
- Exhibitor shall provide feed and water.
- The committee reserves the right to reject and remove any animal showing evidence of poor health.
- Some cages available - first come, first served.
- Animals to be brought to Small Livestock Building, next to Curling Rink, between 2:00 and 6:00 pm Friday, September 7, 2019.
- All exhibits must remain until 4:00 pm Sunday, September 9, 2019.
- State breed or mixed.
- Exhibitor must supply large cage for educational displays which must include description of the breed and some history of the animals you are entering.
- Fancy Doe/Buck
- Commercial Doe/Buck
- Doe and Litter
- Child's Pet - age 13 or younger
- Fur common/meat
- Rabbit Educational Display
- Boar or Sow
- Child's Pet
- Exotic Pet - Chinchilla
- Guinea Pig Educational Display