- ENTRY DEADLINE: Completed entry forms, along with fees, must be in the hands of the Williams Lake Harvest Fair before the following times: Sections A-S, 8:00 pm September 6, 2023. Late entries will be accepted up to 5:00 pm Thursday, September 6, 2023 and will be charged double the entry fee.
- UNLIMITED ENTRIES per class will be accepted, unless otherwise stated.
- Use a separate entry form for each exhibitor.
- Please read the General Rules for Exhibitors and the rules at the top of each Section that you enter
- ALL EXHIBITS, SECTIONS A-S, MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE EXHIBIT BUILDINGS, CURLING RINK, BETWEEN 1:00 PM AND 5:00 PM FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2023
- Enter 12 or more items in Sections A-S and receive a Free pass to the Fair. Pick up your pass on Friday, Sept. 8th when dropping off entries at the Exhibit Building, Curling Club. One free pass per exhibitor.
DOWNLOAD THE FORM HERE: 23ENTRYFORM.xlsx OR PRINT THIS IMAGE: